Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring, 5th Edition: Current with 2011-2013 Electrical Codes (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.23
as of 5/25/2013 22:15 MSK details
- You Save: $12.76 (51%)
- Sales Rank:15,975
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fifth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9
- Publication Date:May 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- "QUAYSIDE PUBLISHING" BLACK & DECKER THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO WIRING
- Author: Editors of CPi, Publisher: Creative Publishing international.
- Published: May 1st 2011.
- Paperback with DVD, 352 pages, 900 illustrations.
- 8.25" x 10.81" x .87", 3.313 lb.
The Black & Decker Complete Guide to Wiring has been America's best-selling consumer wiring book for more than a decade, with previous editions selling more than 1 million copies. This fifth edition has been updated to comply with 2011-2013 National Electrical Codes. It also includes all-new information on solar electricity, grounding an upgraded electrical service system, emergency back-up electrical power and much more. A bonus computer/smartphone link takes you to 60 minutes of how-to video featuring common home wiring projects.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.